- CURIOUS SPELLER as it appeared in the June 2007 issue of M-U-M magazine is reproduced here with permission of the Society of American Magicians.
- A Pack of Little Fibs by CardColm
- Martin's first and last published magic tricks spanning 80 years from Word Ways
- Mathematical Card Tricks (from Card Colm column at MAA)
- Also In His Own Words: More Mathemagical Games (and Tricks) With Cards From Martin Gardner - August 2010
- In His Own Words: Mathematical Card Tricks From Martin Gardner (1914-2010) - June 2010
- Vi Hart's Mathematical Balloon Twisting Guide
- Recreational Math Problems submitted by Dick Hess
- Penrose Tiles to Trapdoor Ciphers ... and the return of Dr. Matrix (excerpts)**
- Ten of the greatest: Maths puzzles
- Conway on Gardner
- Suggestions from Andy Liu for SNAP Math Fairs from Dana Richards' "The Colossal Book of Short Puzzles and Problems"
- Mathematically Correct Breakfast (How to Slice a Bagel into Two Linked Halves)