Fill out our host form and register your event today!
Don't hesitate to host your own Celebration of Mind. Our purpose is to continue Gardner's pursuit of a playful and fun approach to Mathematics, Science, Art, Magic, Puzzles and all of his other interests and writings.
An individual event doesn't have to be a large public affair. It can be as intimate as a meeting of two puzzle enthusiasts.
Our focus date of the event is October 21st, but that does not mean your event has to be on that date. Events have ranged from May to December!
We ask all hosts to abide by the following guideline:
- Please make your event a true Celebration of Mind, covering any of the many topics that Martin Gardner spent his life pursuing and popularizing. That's the way he wanted to be remembered.
To help us archive the activities and people celebrating your event, please:
- Put a summary on our blog of what happened at your event. (View our blog archive for examples.) Please post entries as soon as possible after the event.
- Send us photos and videos of your event, either links or files (with copyright permissoin for web display).
- Let your attendees know about the Gatherings 4 Gardner (G4Gn). Visit the G4G website for more details closer to the event.
- Complete our Hosting Form, which will allow us to put your city on our Event Map!
We provide you with Event Resources to help with your Celebration of Mind.
If you're not sure about hosting your own party or need help, please contact us! We would love to help you.